Work Examples: Landlords
A photo sequence showing the stages of a spotlight install for a landlord client.
Another photo sequence. This one shows a replacement shower upgrade done for a good landlord client of mine.
In the following set:
- Photos 1 and 2. Replacement of the old fuse board shown in the first picture with a metal fire rated dual RCD unit shown in the second one. This was for a landlord client as part of upgrading all their properties to comply with new electrical safety regulations.
- Photos 3 and 4. Before and after pictures of communal sensor lights. The built-in sensors switch lights on when a person is in range and then switch themselves off.
- Photos 5 and 6. Installation of a new Contactum dual RCD fire rated fuse board. Not a bad piece of kit.
- Photo 7. New LED communal lighting, with built in integral emergency backup, for a block of flats.
Additional examples can be found in the following pages from our Latest Work and Additional Examples section:
- Latest Work 19 - fuse board upgrade
- Latest Work 11 - lighting repairs
- Latest Work 2 - LED amenity lighting
- Latest Work 1 - LED communal light fitting
Previous Work Example
Work Examples - Sheltered Housing / Residential Homes