What Our Customers Think
98% of our customers gave us a 5 star rating on Yell. The other 2% gave us a 4 star rating.
(as @ March 2022)
Why choose us to provide your electrical services?
If we had to say why we think you should choose us, we'd probably ramble on about our expertise, experience, qualifications and specialisms, much of which would mean very little to you.
While these things are important, after reading through customers' comments about us, it's clear that our customers have a different perspective.
What customers find valuable
So, we thought we'd analyse customers' comments to identify what they think makes our services valuable to them. Because, as a potential customer, no doubt these things are important to you as well.
We identified a number of characteristics that were mentioned repeatedly and grouped them together to create the list below. All of these comments can be found on our Yell.com review page and in our Google reviews.
A quick bullet summary of these points is listed below.. Click on one of the links, or scroll down, to see what our customers actually say about us.
- Reasonably priced
- Excellent value for money
- Would recommend us
- High standard of work
- Great team - professional, pleasant and trustworthy
- Positive experience
- Honest and trustworthy
- Neat and tidy
- Good communication - explains everything clearly
- Everything written down
- Keeps informed and updated
- Professional and reliable
- Sticks to agreed appointment times
- Quick and efficient
- Minimal disruption
- Responds quickly at short notice
- Detailed quotes and costs
- Knowledgeable and competent
- Excellent service
- Goes above and beyond
- Provides useful advice, recommendations and alternatives
- Friendly, polite, easy going and approachable
- Thorough and pays attention to detail - you are in safe hands
- Diagnoses and solves your problems
- No job too small (or too big)
- Would use us again (repeat custom)
- Have used us again
- Wouldn't use anyone else
Many of our customers think that we are reasonably priced. While we like to keep our prices as low as we can, we never cut corners or compromise your safety.
Excellent Value For Money
Good service is not just about the price; it's about the value.
Would Recommend Us
Many of our customers are sufficiently impressed with our work to say that they would recommend us. In fact, most customers who provide reviews either recommend us or say they would use us again.
High Standard of Work
Great Team - Professional, Pleasant and Trustworthy
Honest and Trustworthy
Neat and Tidy
Good Communication - Explains Everything Clearly
Everything Written Down
Kept Informed and Updated
Professional and Reliable
Sticks to Agreed Appointment Times
Quick and Efficient
Responds Quickly at Short Notice
Detailed Quotes and Costs
Knowledgeable and Competent
Goes Above and Beyond
Provides Useful Advice, Recommendations and Alternatives
Friendly, Polite, Easy Going and Approachable
Thorough and Pays Attention to Detail - You Are In Safe Hands
Diagnoses and Solves Your Problems
No Job Too Small (or Too Big)
Would Use Us Again
Have Used Us Again
Many of our customers have used our services on more than one occasion. Some are regular customers and have been with us for years. Here's just a few of their comments.
Wouldn't Use Anyone Else
Some of our customers say they wouldn't use anyone else. Praise indeed.